Posts tagged "Design for Change"
- DFC Laos documentary finished and uploaded to youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vlywPv8824)
- 7 schools finished participating in Schools challenge - stories of change shared on DFC website and with DFC world (http://dfclaos.tumblr.com/)
- One story from Sompanya School on bullying was selected for inclusion in the latest DFC book of stories from around the world
- First experience of implementing DFC outside of the capital Vientiane. One school in Xieng Kuang province implemented DFC in Late September with the support of PADETC’s team and the Ministry of Education
- Working on a DVD chapter on teacher training and implementation of DFC in Vientiane and Xieng Kouang as part of a DVD series on Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) and building an ESD community in Laos (Project with PADETC / MOE / University of the Sacred Heart Japan)
- Working with 3 schools in Vientiane on their DFC implementation plans for above mentioned project
- Sompanya School (PADETC’s holistic model school) implementing DFC again on an improve our school grounds project. Small grant received through AusAID for supporting this project